Age 23, a full time SMU-ian, part time musician and a freelance designer.

I live in a purple heaven, lit up dimly with a lamp, with jazz music filling up the emptiness - a perfect paradise.
  • Wisdom
  • Determination
  • perseverance
  • Concentration
  • Productivity
  • Drive to go on
  • Worry less
  • More time
  • Good grades.

tom

MBS Peeps
Li Xian
Li Qin

GM Mates
Bang Bang
Naima
Multimedia Professionals
ah Pooh darling
Xinda
Tze Weng
Xiang Jun
Aifen
Claire
Ahmad
Liu Yong
Mick
Jeremy
Tracy
Michelle
Shi Jian
Peggy
Wendy
Xiuli
Rayston
Derek

SP Band Musicians
Liang You
Jiahui
Xue Chun
Yanxi
Lifen
Venessa
Ming Wei
Jessica

Strings
Feiyou
Jonathan

Apes
Jul
Claurene
Ernest

SMU
Tey
jolyn

Others
Zann
Jialin
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009

Bye bye teen.
Saturday, April 23, 2005

WEEEEEEEEEEE~

say bye bye to teenage days, and say hello to Ms TWO. a BIG BIG TWO. with 2 candles on the cake!!

Firstly, I would like to thank you all my friends, who remembered my birthday, and sending a sweet message to me! heee~

Then, would like to thank these people especially:

Yuan Ting
heee~ QING AI DE! She's soooo sweet. yt called me last night, but i was too tired, and slept at 1130pm. So, didnt pick up. This morning, before i went work, she called me, to sing a birthday song to me! hehehee..though some of the notes are a lil' flat. HAHAHA :x Thank you sweetie! Sorry, didn't have time to go out, cos our schedule couldn't match. heh! but thank you so much! :D meet up with u next week ya.

Ching Ling
She's so xi xin. Always putting in effort in making our friendship alive. Though we cant meet up to celebrate this time (cos of schedule clash and work), I know that she's always there for me. Meet up with u next week too! Work hard ya!

Jieru
She's a lovely ass! haha! I thought she totally forgotten bout me. lol. nonononono. i'm duper wrong. Naima's having her exams starting from today, hopefully to be able to meet up with her when her exam ends. :D miss me yaaaaa. haha.

junhui
Been really good friends ever since we know each other. Although he's always very busy, but he never fails to forget my birthday. always so thoughtful.

Feiyou and Jonathan
Thank you dudes, for that ticket. Thoughtful i would say. :) haha, and made them left 3 5cents after buying that. lol. *looks forward to concert* Shall be my first and last SE concert. hehe.

the APES
The apes celebrated for me at the office meeting room today. hur. it was lovely. Indeed a surprise! They were so calm. lol. Boss bought a breadtalk CHOCOLATE birthday cake for me, and the rest of the apes shared a big PURPLE box of CHOCOLATES for me. hur. overdosed. HAHA! the chocolates are meant for my daily breakfast. lol. Thanks sueanne too, for revealing my fetish for purple. HAHA. Though only the third day there, they treated me like i'm there for damn long. thank you apes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ape Sharon cutting up the cake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's Ape Agnes (admin), Ape Chlorine (err dont know if i spelt it correctly :x, programmer), and Ape boss, Mihail, staring at the cake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's Ape David, err dunno what's his post. he seem to do everything xcept programming.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ape Juliana, Designer. sueanne's friend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's Ape Cecilia, trying very hard to open up the box.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tahda! birthday pressie from the Ape family, to supply my breakfast everyday. HAHA.

Tom
*ahem* Celebrated with tom today, after my work. Though it was just a little time spent together, it was great. As i said, the best birthday pressie from you is that i had you back. :) Went Max Brenner for suckao and waffle ^^ walked for a while, and home. A simple sweet dope lovely little card :) and the tiring, sweat-ish piggy back from esplanade to raffles! :D *hugs* thankie to tom's mommy too, and JEAN! hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mommy, daddy, Mandy, Sis, Bro
Mommy and daddy bought durian cake, and a little message for me this morning. nice! hehe. mandy, though she nv wish me in person (cos of my timing, couldn't get to see her), but changed her msn nick to wish me. heh. sweetie pie. Bro smsed me. Sis.. grabbed a VS tube top from her. HAHA. bleh. :D

Besides, wanna thank my beloved, yuan ru, too. calling me and wishing me a heippi birthday.

----
oh no! i'm 20. haha. sound old sia. lol. but anyway, i'm bapy. milo! haha. youngest ape. so! i'm quite ..relieved. HAHA.

To sum up, presents are not important. I always think, being accompanied during birthdays are the most important. It's the thoughts that count bah. hehe. It'll be useless to have loads of presents, but no company right? hur.

----
prom night tmr! and I still cant decide what to wear. lol.

posted by Cecilia @ 12:18 AM