Age 23, a full time SMU-ian, part time musician and a freelance designer.

I live in a purple heaven, lit up dimly with a lamp, with jazz music filling up the emptiness - a perfect paradise.
  • Wisdom
  • Determination
  • perseverance
  • Concentration
  • Productivity
  • Drive to go on
  • Worry less
  • More time
  • Good grades.

tom

MBS Peeps
Li Xian
Li Qin

GM Mates
Bang Bang
Naima
Multimedia Professionals
ah Pooh darling
Xinda
Tze Weng
Xiang Jun
Aifen
Claire
Ahmad
Liu Yong
Mick
Jeremy
Tracy
Michelle
Shi Jian
Peggy
Wendy
Xiuli
Rayston
Derek

SP Band Musicians
Liang You
Jiahui
Xue Chun
Yanxi
Lifen
Venessa
Ming Wei
Jessica

Strings
Feiyou
Jonathan

Apes
Jul
Claurene
Ernest

SMU
Tey
jolyn

Others
Zann
Jialin
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009

Working as an ape for 1 week.
Saturday, April 30, 2005

Yuppie! i've worked for ape for 1 week + 2 days already. Feels good. but i can sense stress coming in. and it is coming in. Projects are flowing like water, but at the moment I'm only doing like 2 projects. Not yet touching flash, but will be next week. Had been doing CSS (OMG CSS! i dont really understand, but just trying to apply some), and html, and some mockups. My design is kinda bad, lol, and trying badly to buck up on it.

The past week.. hmm.. went for cello playing for 3 days! omg. I'm tired to the max. didnt online for 2 days. lol. and that's a miracle! haha.. once hit 1115pm, i will start to feel drowsy. that's so unusual of me. lol.

5 days. no shopping. 3 days in school. 2 days at home. So packed so packed. even if i'm not going school on any days, i'll stay in office till >730pm. but as i said, it's a very very good working environment. i seriously love it. Dont feel stuffy at all. :D

----
Anyway, I am so damn damn damnnn pissed today. Woke up from a very very bad nightmare. and recently my cousin has been coming to my place, using my com. I'm not making a big fuss out of her using my com. The prob is, virus starts coming in (not necessary be her though), things started gettting borrowed without knowing, my account's msn became her auto msn sign in ~.~, yahoo messenger auto sign in and etc.

Firstly, camera. she got a digi cam already. and she borrowed my cam w/o telling me. Then, borrowed the discman (tom's) w/o informing me too.

The worst part? Used one of the SKII masks that I helped yuanting to buy. So what happen? of course i need to return yt the cash uh. I am so broke! no pay yet.. till first 2 weeks of May. The food sold in bugis are so expensive, 4 bucks. k lah, i mean cash is secondary. but at least let me know you're taking MY stuffs? It felt so intruded. and lack of security.

I'ts my room and i have to take so much precaution? wth?? It's seriously ridiculous. so pissed so pisssssed! i can be sure that I'm not pms-ing that's y im so pissed. no! grrrrrrr...

Then what made it worse.. my bro. I just went toilet for a teeny while, and he used my existing browser to surf auctions. I just logged in to blogger already! felt so intruded again. see! so insecure. I'm gonna lock all my folders and put a password protector for my account already. wanna trust people using the com also so difficult.

----
Anyway, i bought roti boy for my family today. I bought for mommy too. daddy cant eat (too sweet for him), so gave one to my aunt. But mommy didnt appreciate. She gave it to any one of us who wants to eat. I know it's a way of doting us, but I dont see the point, when i buy for her, i think she should show some appreciation. It's not the first time buying for her and not eating it.

Just like when yt told me, she cut fruits for her mom, her mom ask her to eat. Though its for yt's good, and doting on her, but yt has a point too! Daughters are buying stuffs/ doing stuffs for parents, and not accepting it.

I'm kind of 'used to it' already. but i'll still dote her lah. haha.

----
I am still so pissed. Tmr will be a better day. Peace.

posted by Cecilia @ 12:34 AM