Age 23, a full time SMU-ian, part time musician and a freelance designer.

I live in a purple heaven, lit up dimly with a lamp, with jazz music filling up the emptiness - a perfect paradise.
  • Wisdom
  • Determination
  • perseverance
  • Concentration
  • Productivity
  • Drive to go on
  • Worry less
  • More time
  • Good grades.

tom

MBS Peeps
Li Xian
Li Qin

GM Mates
Bang Bang
Naima
Multimedia Professionals
ah Pooh darling
Xinda
Tze Weng
Xiang Jun
Aifen
Claire
Ahmad
Liu Yong
Mick
Jeremy
Tracy
Michelle
Shi Jian
Peggy
Wendy
Xiuli
Rayston
Derek

SP Band Musicians
Liang You
Jiahui
Xue Chun
Yanxi
Lifen
Venessa
Ming Wei
Jessica

Strings
Feiyou
Jonathan

Apes
Jul
Claurene
Ernest

SMU
Tey
jolyn

Others
Zann
Jialin
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009

It's summer again
Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It has been more than a month since my last exam. It's summer again! So much happened last summer and I am definitely happier this summer than last summer hurray :)

School is finally over, but yet, I have started missing school. Towards SMU life is a love-hate relationship. I really love the busy lives where you work so bloody hard just to complete the project or even study for tests and exams. At the same time, I really had so much fun staying over during exam period, study and snacking with a bunch of my girlfriends, sneaking out for an hour or two during busy days for wine and cheese, sitting down having tea and listening to jazz in cafes and pubs. My favourite hangout place is still wine connection at robertson quay. and now i have a new favourite! P.S. Cafe @ Dempsey. love it.

SMU life in singapore is over, and I'll be heading to Istanbul, Turkey for my exchange next semester. Going through so much to try to get to Vienna was to no avail. Yes, I AM disappointed and down when I knew I still couldn't get the school I wanted after risking. But oh well.. Turkey is rich in culture and I am definitely looking forward to it :)

Over the past 1 month of summer, I've been busy working in the first week, and I was off to Jordan and Israel for my second Business Study Mission; as a teaching assistant this time though. Beautiful place, wonderful people, and great company during the trip. Although we did not talk much, most of the time we were sleeping on the bus, the company was enough, even in silence. Jerusalem is definitely the most beautiful part of Israel, and Tel Aviv is the most relaxing place with the nicest cafes and streets in Israel. Also, not forgetting the mediterranean sea! Staying in Le Meridian hotel was a splendid experience. Waking up with the mediterranean sea in front of you, out of the window/balcony, listening to the waves breaking at the shore. Camel, horse and donkey rides during the trip as well. Walking through deserts, and the most memorable part? I feel it's the journey to Jerusalem. It was already dark, playing "The Holy Land" in the coach, overseeing the vast desert with spots of lights scattered around, and lying down on a "cushion" and I fell asleep.

After the trip, just recently we had a BBQ gathering, and i guess when all of us have more energy, we interact more. Thank God for the trip to be safe and smooth transition from Jordan to Israel too :)

Yup, so after my trip, had a week of rest before the start of my internship :) I love it, i like the place, the happy people and the colourful environment :)

Alright, will update again. soon i hope. gnight.

posted by Cecilia @ 11:15 PM